Saturday, December 29, 2007

After Christmas.

Casey has been enjoying his days off from school. Watching TV, playing computer, and of course graining cows. I doubt he would say he enjoys the graining, but he's gotta have some chores. Last night he was looking at missed calls on his phone and he thought the date must be off because it said Friday the 28 and he was sure it was Thursday. He wasn't happy to discover it was already Friday. The vacation days are just slipping away.

Duane worked for Harlow Thursday, in Mobridge. They put up new ceiling tiles in a trailer House there. It is a rental unit of Orland Geigle. I had to work too, but I got home on time and by the time he got home I had supper ready and we ate, and watched a movie.

Thursday evenning Ryan called he said "I got a problem I got my treadmill stuck halfway up the stairs". " Do you think Casey could come and help me move it the rest of the way up one of these days"? He had asked if Casey would help him before, but they just didn't get around to doing it and Ryan started working on his weight room and decided maybe he could do it himself.

He was telling one of the girls at work about it and I said he just couldn't wait for his brother to help he had to do it right now by himself. She says"yeah Ryan here is your sign". He's quite a trooper everyone at work likes to tease him, and whenever they don't know how to do something its Ryan Help. That's not just the new employees either even the leader rely's on him for help on alot of things. He just drops whatever he's working on and goes to help. He just got Team Captain, and has been told he should put in for Team Leader the next time a position comes up, I think he would do an excellent job as Team Leader.

Brandon has been working on putting in Duanes stereo and speakers in his pickup for him. When he went to leave for home on Tuesday his alternator wasn't charging and they figured he probably wouldn't make it home with his car. So Duane said just take my pickup, I shouldn't need it for awhile anyway. Well Brandon said "I might as well take your stereo and speakers with and put them in for you while I have it". He is coming home today to bring the pickup home & work on his car.

Duane and I are going to try to get some income tax paperwork done again today. I am not looking forward to it. Actually I enjoy it if all goes well, but if you get one of those little mistakes that can take you forever to find it can drive you nuts.

Next year I'm going to do it month by month. All of my family that is reading this is going yeah right that is what you said last year and the year before. That is one of my new Years resolutions this year. Anyone else make New Years Resolutions for this year yet?

Well I guess I'd better go get started on that paperwork before things get busy around here.

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are recieving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
1 Peter 1:8-9

No comments: