Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Slow Day

Boy, it sure seemed like a slow day today. I suppose it does to most people after all the Christmas celebrations. We had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas again this year. All the kids made it home safely. They don't have far to go, one in Linton and two are in Bismarck. They also made it back to their homes safely yesterday.
Betty had to work today so it was just Casey and I at home. I didn't do much besides wash clothes and refill the dishwasher and run it.
About 4:oo PM Casey and I went out and fed the cows. He watches the gate for me while I run the bales in with the tractor and loader. He also grains the heifers for me.
Well that's all for today.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
Romans 8:28-29

No comments: