Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wishing You A Happy New Year !

Our family picture taken at Christmas. The only ones missing are our grandson Tyler and Ryan's girlfriend Sarah. Tyler's mom was home so he had to go to a bunch of other family get togethers. We had ours with him after Christmas. Sarah also had her family get together that same evening.




Here are a couple of pictures I took for mom. I got her big picture frames with room for each of her kids families. Then I realized I really didn't have any really good close up recent pictures of the kids. So the next week-end I took some(and just got them developed). I still need to get one of Brandon and Julie.

Ryan


Alex and Nicole.


Tyler got a new camera from Alex and Nicole for Christmas. He had so much fun with that camera. The camera holds 40 pictures before you have to delete some, or down load them. By the end of the day he had taken 80 pictures. Below are some of the pictures he took.





Mom on her 85th Birthdy,trying on the Halloween costume my sister Velma bought her. She had so much fun with that, we had her walk out to show everyone. She went and threw the end of the boa in the son in law's faces.



Joann's 70th Birthday Celebration!

3 comments:

Bruce Darnell said...

That is a good picture!

Bruce Darnell said...

Of the birthday cake, I mean.

Bruce Darnell said...

I don't mean to say the other pictures are bad, though. They are also nice.