Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CPAP

I didn't get my CPAP yet. After my appointment last week Wednesday, we went to Med Equip One, under the impression I was going to get my CPAP. Wrong. We were informed thay they had to run it through our insurance first. We were also told it would be four or five days. They would then call us and we could come back to get everything set up. Today is day seven and we haven't heard anything yet. I suppose with New Years being in that time frame that it will take longer. This CPAP thing is getting to be quite an ordeal. Including the initial consultation we will have had to make five trips to Bismarck and that's if we are done with this next trip. It's approximately 150 miles round trip. Then I have to go back with the CPAP in two months to make sure everthing is working alright.

No comments: