Friday, January 9, 2009

Not too much happening around here. I'm thinking I might just spend the weekend working on my photo albums.

I talked to Alex today and he said he went in at 3:00 AM this morning to move snow. He has to go in tomorrow morning at 4:00 AM. We got quite a bit of snow today. It was light and fluffy. I came home early (around 2:30)because I was a little afraid if the wind came up I would have a hard time seeing. Quite a few people went home early because of the snow, although it did let up some later.

Casey needed to go through photo albums last night to find some pictures for a paper he's writing. That got me into the mood to go through them. I have all kinds of photos that were removed for kids projects at school and never got put back into the albums not to mention all of them that are waiting to be put in an album yet from when they were taken. Just thought I'd share a few.


Duane and Ryan waiting for the fish to bite, taken in May 1998 on the shore of the Missouri River.



Brandon, Duane, Harvey, and Ryan in up to past his waist, Alex and I were in the water about where the camera is situated. This was a really fun fishing day. I remember once the fish started biting we almost couldn't pull the lines out fast enough. It was really exciting for the kids. It was doing all we could between Duane and I to keep Brandon and Alex's hooks baited. Duane would bait them, hand them to me, and I'd help them throw them out and let them reel them right back in.


These were taken in Aberdeen at Wylie Park.











Well, guess I'd better go work on those albums.
Have a Great week-end.

Betty

No comments: