Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lukewarm

Today when Betty and I walked into the Everything's A Dollar store in Bismarck "Smooth" by Santana, with Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty, was playing on the PA system. I don't know why but sometimes when I hear the lyrics of a song they take on a Christian context or meaning. What really struck me in this song were the words "Give me your heart make it real or else forget about it." Also "And if you said this life ain't good enough I would give my world to lift you up." And the words "In every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out." Ya'll listen to it and see if the lyrics can take on a different meaning. Maybe I'm going crazy!! hehe




"You are my reason for reason".
"Give me your heart make it real or else forget about it".

No comments: