Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday

Below are some pictures we took on Mothers Day and some taken today of Duane planting corn. Well actually in the first one he is out adjusting something.


My Mom and I. Terrible picture of me but mom looks good for being 84.


Ryan and Sarah

Alex and Nicole

Brandon and Casey

The Family

What a cute little guy!


Duane said they had some trouble this morning. It seems the liquid fertilizer crystalized overnight. They tried all morning to get it to go finally they decided to dump what was in there flush everything out and start over.I don't think they got going until around noon.

Casey and I went to Bismarck today. I worked until almost noon, then I went home and got Casey and we headed for Bismarck.
Casey never ate before we left so we quick swung in to Taco Bell when we first got there. Then we went to Walmart and Target. I needed to stock up on stuff again.We were about out of so many things.
Casey drove all day. He did really good driving in Bismarck.
We were back home again by 5:30. We unloaded and put stuff away then we ran out to the field to see how far they got, and to take some pictures.
We hardly got back home and Casey started putting together the fire pit (I picked one up in Target they were on sale and I had a rewards discount so I got a good deal, couldn't pass it up) and grandpa called. Time to move machinery.So he went and helped with that and now he is back at putting it together again.
I suppose I'd better get back to cleaning. Even though I've been home more than usual this last week I seem to always have other things to do.

No comments: