Friday, February 22, 2008

What's up Doc

Hewwo,
You wascawwy wabbits.



Well it's been awhile since I posted so here goes. I'm starting to feel quite a bit better. I haven't been doing much, can't, since the Doc said not to use my arms for anything. I'm starting to get a little stir crazy. I keep finding myself walking around the house looking out the windows. I have a doctors appt. on the 29th so maybe he will let me do a few more things.


Betty went back to work on the 15th. She's not thrilled with it to put it mildly. She forgot alot of the stuff she learned. I can understand that since she only worked two or three months before she took a six week leave of absence to take care of me. She says she has never felt so stupid before in her life. Everybody there is very understanding. Most of them say it's very hard to remember things when they're gone for one or two weeks, let alone six weeks. I think after a few days on the phone it will start to come back to her again.


Tha Tha Tha Tha Thats All Folks
Love, Duane

1 comment:

Bruce Darnell said...

I bet YouTube helps pass the time somewhat, right? But there is only so much time a person can spend at the computer.

I go there and sometimes spend an hour or more checking out videos - usually music. I look up something I'm interested in and then see something in the "related videos" on the sidebar, and then check that out and so on. Takes me on a tangent sometimes.

I've been watching those you sent to me. Tool has some disturbing music videos - that is for sure. Especially the one for Vicarious. Very unusual.

Good to hear you are feeling better!