Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week-end

Wow the weekend is here again, it's amazing how time flies. I've been busy trying to get projects done before I go back to work next Friday. I guess the first thing I should statr doing is getting up earlier so I get used to it. Since I've been home we always get up at around 7:00 or 7:30.Thats just not going to work when I go back to work.

Brandon came home for the weekend last night. He brought the pick-up. He brought back Ryans old dryer. They got a new washer and dryer set, so they no longer needed Ryans.He also pulled home his buddies trailer. He is going to load our old van on it and haul it back for Joe. We sold it to him for little or nothing, but it needs alot of work and its just sitting around here not doing anyone any good. Where if Joe has it him and Brandon will fix it up and his wife will use it to haul around kids, and run errands.

I finally got my curtains for the patio door. Hopefully Brandon, Casey and I will get the curtain
rods hung this week-end. I'm really anxious to get them up once and with that rod I don't thing I can do it by myself. Once I get that up I want to get some pictures hung in the Living room.

Then its on to our bedroom. I already pulled out furniture and am trying to figure out how to arrange it, and what color of paint to go with. Although at this point I think I'll have to wait a few weeks to start with the painting. I'll have to do it on some Saturday morning. Because I've still got some bookwork to finish up, and some deep cleaning I want to get done before I go back to work. Not to mention I should do some studying and organizing of notes for work.

Duanes got physical therapy Monday morning and since he can't drive yet I will be his driver.
Then on Tuesday morning I have a hair appointment. Wednesday physical therapy. Thursday free to get some work done, hopefully if nothing changes. Then Friday It's back to work again.

Duanes been feeling pretty good almost too good. Everytime I turn around he's doing more than he should. He's not suppose to be using his chest muscles for anything yet until the breast bone heals. Which means no carrying anything, opening slidding doors, jars etc...
Thursday night he arranged to count money at the Church. We get ther and the elevator is out of order. No big deal right, he just has to take it slow and do the stairs. I carried his money box up for him and asked the guys to put it on the table once the table was cleared because he is not suppose to lift it, which they did. When they were done counting money I seen him coming down the stairs so I went to get his box. Here Donny had offered to carry it for him but Duane told him he didn't have to do that if he would just pick it up and hand it to Duane he could just carry it himself. Needless to say I was a little upset. I knew once he started feeling better it would be hard for him not to do things he wasn't suppose to. He figured it wouldn't hurt since he wasn't lifting it, just carrying it.

Then this morning he was ready to get up at about 7:00, and I wasn't because we never went to bed until after 1 and I can never get to sleep right away. So I helped him get up and I went to lay back down. Pretty soon I hear what sounds like the patio doors. I said Duane What are you doing? He says Buster was sitting by the door wanting out so I tried to let him out, but he must think its was too cold out becausse he changed him mind. Needless to say that was the end of my going back to sleep. He said it didn't hurt when he opened it I just hope he didn't do any damage. He forgets what he's not suppose to do, I guess some things are just automatic and a person doesn't think about it.
Well I guess I'd better go rotate clothes (washing sheets) and get some work done.
Have a Great Day!

No comments: