Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Brandon and Alex came home on Friday night. Nicole was also home, but stayed at her parents on Friday night and came out here on Saturday afternoon. Julie had to work so she couldn't come home. Ryan came out on Saturday too. They did a little hunting, target shooting and Duane and Brandon went and checked out Kens Auto, while the other guys (and Nicole) were playing xbox.
Here are some pictures I took over the weekend.
The guys checking out Brandons new pickup. They were all standing around with their heads under the hood. It made me think of a picture I took when Brandon was little. I think it was Brandon Milo and Duane all leaning under the hood of the Chrysler Labaron. Anyway here they all are under the hood again. Pretty Sharp Pickup Brandon !


We had a few uninvited guests in the pond this weekend. I like to see the frogs find it, but I'm not so sure about the snake.








Here is a picture of our babies, well 2 of our cats anyway the other one doesn't get let outside(Baby)}. The black and white one is Buster and the long haired Siamese looking one is precious.

Alex got a new pistol this past week too. So the guys all tried that out, shooting targets.
By the time Brandon and Alex left on Saturday night, the gun was falling apart. Brandon took it back the next day and they said they had to keep it, that he would either have to order a new one or pick a different one. They couldn't let him take it out of the store the way it was. Because it was a liability.
Yesterday Duane and I leveled the yard off better around the pond and planted grass. Great day for it.We barely got done and it started raining.
Then later, after it quit raining,Casey,Duane and I went and put electric fence around the pasture. We planned on watching a movie after that, but it got a little late. Duane also remembered after we got home that they were planning on counting money.
I worked part of the day today. But was able to leave around 3:30 pm. I usually work 10 hour days 4 days a week but once in awhile they let people go home for the day if they want to.I thought maybe we could get some projects done around here,but I called Duane on my way home and he was at his grandmas fixing the stoop on her garage.
Well, Guess I'd better go get something done. Tomorrow is my day off but Duane has a dentist appointment early in the morning, so I'm sure I won't get too much done around here. You know how that goes,when you go to Bismarck it almost always takes the whole day.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: