Friday, June 6, 2008

Ryan update III

Well, Ryan heard back from the doctor yesterday. It's not his gallbladder. They are sending his records to Maio. I guess they want his records for at least 5 days before they will see him.So they can look them over and decide how they are going to proceed. Needless to say he is getting really sick of being sick.

Yesterday afternoon he was in so much pain again that even one pain pill wouldn't take care of it. I just hope they find something quick once he gets to Maio, and that it is something they can treat quick, so he can feel better once and be able to get on with life. He said he's sick of computer games, sick of laying around, tired of reading and basically just sick of being sick.

I'm going to drop off some movies today after work. We have a few movies he hasn't seen yet.

I have my big test today. We just trained for International Travel so todays the big test. I just hope I pass it. Most of it I feel comfortable with, but there are a few things I'm not yet sure of.

Alex and Nicole are coming home tonight. They usually stay by Nicoles parents on Friday night, then come to our place late Saturday morning.

Brandon and Julie will also be coming home. I think Brandon has to work until noon on Saturday and then they're heading home. One of Brandon's classmates (Dion W) is getting married on Saturday so we probably won't see alot of them until Sunday but it will be nice to have them home again.

I have been putting off getting groceries all week thinking I'll get them Friday after work. Well last night I realized I really should have got them yesterday because today is dairy days so I'm thinking the store will be really busy. Maybe I'll get lucky and by the time I get off work everyone will have gone home.

I have a lot of things to do around here tonight. Basic stuff to get done before the kids get home. So I can relax and visit while they are here. I really haven't done much of anything as far as house work or yard work this week. I've been working the earlier shift so I'm home by 5:00 every night but I've also been doing alot of studying.

Oh well, I'll catch up on stuff tonight. Have a great weekend !!

No comments: