Thursday, June 19, 2008

Motorcycle & Ryan Update IV

Brandon sold one of his motorcycles. A 1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special. He bought it from me originaly. He has since gotten a Harley, so he sold the Yamaha to someone he works with. He took the day off yesterday to come here to the farm to get it. He was going to take his pickup and load it in the back but he figured it out and it would have cost him around $80 in gas. So he decided to drive his Daytona down here and drive the motorcycle back to Bismarck. Betty and I would drive his car back to Bismarck on my next doctor appointment which I think is on the 27th or 28th. Well, the weather last night didn't cooperate and he ended up driving his car back to Bismarck. We might have to load it up in my pickup and take that for my appointment. Hey, maybe I could drive it up there, yeah that's it I can drive it to Bismarck for Brandon.

Ryan hasn't heard anything from Maio yet. I just can't figure out what is taking so long. He's now out of pain meds and his Dr. doesn't dare to give him anymore. I think he's afraid Ryan will become addicted to them. Night before last he only got one hour of sleep. I haven't talked to him about last night yet. He was going to try a sleeping pill. We'll keep everyone informed whenever we hear something. If everyone would keep him in your prayers we would really appreciate it. Thanks

No comments: