Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ribeyes

Alex and Nicole came home this past weekend. Alex came in the door and said look what I got, here he had two packages of Ribeyes. Four in each package and weighing a pound each. Wow, I just love steak. I'm not suppose to eat it much anymore, but I don't think once in awhile hurts. Everything in moderation right? Anyway I grilled them Saturday night for supper along with potatoes wrapped in tin foil. Man were the steaks good. I could eat steak almost everyday. I think they were over an inch thick. Ryan and Sarah also came out Saturday and stayed for supper.

Alex and Nicole left after supper to visit Nicole's folks. I think they left for Bismarck sometime Sunday. Alex got a job in maintenance at the National Guard Armory in Bismarck. Don't know for sure when he starts. He has been working there partime already. Nicole's Dad has been working there for 10 years.

Brandon couldn't come home this past weekend. He had to work Saturday.

Not much else going on.

No comments: