Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Howdy,
How's everybody doing. Everything here is going pretty good. I keep feeling stronger all the time. I did have a little set back though. Our computer chair leans back and when I leaned forward to get myself out of the chair I must have done something different because it hurt. I have been doing that on my own for one or two weeks already. Anyway it's beeen hurting for the last four or five days. It's just now starting to feel better again.

Brandon, Alex and Nicole came home this weekend. Ryan and Sarah also came from Linton. Casey just bought Rock Band for his Playstation 2. They spent most of the weekend playing that and Twisted Metal. They also have Guitar Hero 1,2 & 3. I don't know who's familiar with Rock Band but it comes with a microphone, one guitar and a drum set. You can play the game with any single instrument or all of them. Ryan usually ends up being the singer, Casey on drums with Alex, Nicole and Sarah switching around on the bass and guitar. Although they do switch around on the drums, too. It's alot of fun watching them play. They use one of the guitars from Guitar Hero for the bass guitar. Ryan does a good job singing, he must get it from Grandpa, he sure doesn't get it from me. Even when they play and nobody is singing he will sing without the microphone.

Betty says work is starting to get better. They decided to have somebody sit with her when she's on the phone.

It's a boy, our first calf that is. He was born on the 4th of march, weighed 78 pounds and was 49 inches long from nose to tail and 24 inches tall. I really have no idea how much he weighed, much less how tall or long he was or is. Just trying to be funny. Weird sense of humor, I have.

Time to get off the computer, me thinks.

Love, The Dyks

No comments: