Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ryan Update V

Ryan heard from his doctors nurse yesterday. Rochester called them and they decided not to see Ryan. They felt Bismarck hasn't exhausted all their options. I guess another doctor in Bismarck has taken an interest in Ryans case. She has been looking over his files and feels she can help him. I hope she can because this has been going on way to long. Ryan has to be there at 11:00 AM this morning.

I should also mention that Ryan called us about 6:00 AM yesterday morning. Sarah was going to take him to the ER in Bismarck and he wasn't leaving until they found something. The pain was so bad he couldn't stand it anymore. Well, it took three shots of Morphine to take care of the pain. They then told him to contact his doctor, gave him some pain pills, and sent him home. Wonderful.

My appointment yesterday went great. Doc says everything is A-OK. Come back in 6-9 months. The reason for the 3 month window is so I can coincide Dr. Pansegrau's next appointment with a future Dr. Frank appointment. My next appointment with Dr. Frank is in Sept. and I don't know if he will want to see me again in 3 or 6 months from the Sept. appointment.

No comments: