Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Doctor Appointment

I had my doctor appointment yesterday. I got a good report. The doc says my sternum is healed. He said I can start driving and doing the things I used to do. He also said to start out slowly and very carefully. Well I just wanted to let ya'll know what I found out. I also wanted to Thank everybody for your cards, flowers, gifts of food and money and especially for your prayers before, during and after my surgery. Betty and I thank the Lord everyday for each and everyone of you. We couldn't have made it without you and your prayers. Jesus loves you and so do we!!!! God bless you all.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Romans 8:35.

1 comment:

Bruce Darnell said...

That is good news, man! It also has to be nice to be able to drive again. I would really miss that.