Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun Boating !

Duane,Ryan, Brandon Alex, Casey and I took the boat out for the first time Monday night. We went on the River by Bismarck,It was awesome!! Beautiful day for it, we had a blast.

Brandon and Joe did some work on it last night, and he brought it home this afternoon. Duane, Brandon and Casey took it out. I was going to go out too, but decided to just wait on the beach because we had forgotten to grab the fourth life jacket. I didn't realize how much I missed just sitting by the water. It was so relaxing to just sit and watch the waves, and the boat go by,(yes Carol I can relax now watching them LOL). When I watched them from the beach last time (we took turns riding) I was a nervous wreck because I wasn't use to the boat and the cement pillars looked so close to the boat when they went between them.

I wish I would have remembered the camera tonight I would have gotten some awesome photos. They went around right past me by the shore and turned a few times as they were going into the distance and they left a trail just as still. I could hardly see them in the distance anymore and the trail was still there, then with the sun shining on it it was really pretty.





No comments: