Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Day at the Lake

Brandon, Julie, Casey, Duane and I headed to the lake early this morning. We had a Beautiful day again. We thought we might end up quitting by dinnertime because the forcast said we were suppose to get rain, but it never even sprinkled until late in the afternoon. As you can see by the photos the water was nice and calm. Brandon, Julie and Casey went tubing today for the first time.


This picture was taken while we were eating dinner on the beach. One really neat thing about this boat is that we can dock it just about anywhere.



Brandon, Casey, and Julie. Not sure who is getting on the tube and who is in the boat.



Brandon, Casey and Julie.




Brandon, Casey, and Julie is on the tube behind.



As you can tell all of these pictures were taken when we first got to the lake and Duane and I were on the beach. After that I guess I quit taking pictures. There was one point where I wished I had the camera out again. Most of these were taken from quite a distance. When Julie and I were on the beach later I could have got some good closeups but I figured by the time I got to the pickup to get the camera and back again they would be back out in the distance.

No comments: