Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend Project

The guys put in a long weekend. Friday night after chores Casey and Duane went out and started tearing stuff apart, and Brandon came out right after he got off work. They worked late into the night and were back out there again the next morning, after a quick parts run to Linton. Grandpa offered to go to Bismarck and pick up the shocks (we had to special order them) so they were able to keep working. They didn't come in for dinner until about 3:00 then ate and went right back out. When they were finished and we ate supper (really late) Brandon helped me redo my computer and then headed for home. What a long weekend for him. Although he loves to work on cars, this had to be a tiring weekend. Casey really appreciated it, and learned alot about cars while doing this. Thanks Brandon ! Thanks also for helping me with the computer, I never could have figured it out by myself.



They are going to put on an Edelbrock aluminum intake and Carter 4 barrel thermoquad carb. We bought both the intake and the carb from Alex. They came off his Dart.

He recently bought a 1973 Dodge Dart. We weren't there when Alex and Brandon worked on it, so I only have a few pictures that he sent me via email, but I will post those later. For all you Mopar fans.

We also put Big Wheels (purchased from Brandon) and tires on for him.







No comments: