Monday, December 29, 2008

Electrical Outage

Betty woke up during the night and noticed the electricity was out. We didn't look what time it was. We didn't think we had anything to worry about as we have backup batteries in both our alarm clocks. Well guess what, apparently both batteries are dead because I scared awake about 7:30 to both clocks blinking. Betty is suppose to be at work at 7:30. Betty called work to tell them what happened and what a mad scramble to get ready for work did my wife embark on. I think she probably should have been there sometime between 8:00 and 8:30.

I have an appointment in Bismarck on Wednesday to see the results of my CPAP test. I'm thinking we probably better get some batteries for the alarm clocks because if it happens again I think somebody could get injured if they get in her way. That somebody would be me!

1 comment:

Bruce Darnell said...

Do they have you using a CPAP yet?