Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yay, Weekend is here !

I have a long weekend this weekend. I had planned on getting so much done but you know how that goes. I was really lazy yesterday.I quess you have to have days like that too. I have been putting in overtime this past week, so I guess I needed a lazy day.


Alex and Nicole are home for the weekend. Ryan came out yesterday morning and him and Casey played some Rock Band. Then Alex and Nicole came out (they stayed by her parents Friday night)and they all went out and had paintball wars most of the afternoon. Sarah came out after she got off work. I made homemade pizza for supper and Ryan, Sarah, Duane and I watched a movie. While Alex, Nicole and Casey listened to music videos on computer, and checked out Alex's new game.

Joann sent over some homemade vegetable soup yesterday. She made a big batch and said she had way too much, so we are having homemade vegetable soup and turkey sandwiches for dinner today.

Andrea V.V. called Duane last night and asked if he would do Sunday School Treasurer tomorrow (Loren has been doing it for him since his surgery). Lorens back has been bothering him, I don't know what he did but he must have done something to it last week sometime.

Brandon called Friday night wondering where the north walk in was. Thursday at work he was cutting a plug off a tire(he had just put a new blade in it)and the box knife slipped and jabbed into his finger.On Friday morning it was looking pretty nasty he said the meat was pushing out,so he decided he better get it looked at. The doctor said it was too late to stich it but he cleaned it out,butterflied it and put him on antibiotics. After he got done at the clinic he was going to go home and him and Josh were going to grill steaks. I think Julie was working, but I'm not sure.

Duane has a doctors appointment on Monday, hopefully the doctor will tell him his sternum is healed but I wouldn't bet on it because it still bothers him sometimes yet.

I have Monday off so I will be able to take him up and hopefully get some shopping done too. I have a short week next week, I took the 3rd and 4th off so I'll only be working 2 days next week. I'm not sure if thats a good idea or not, when your out a few days its hard to jump right back in because you get backlogged with email and get new meetings opening etc.. I requested these days when we first started and I didn't know I would be out for 6 weeks. But I think I'm up to speed enough now it shouldnt be too terrible hard to be out 4 days.

Well better go get ready for Church. Have a good weekend.

No comments: